1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Nation. Of. Idiots.

garrow, TigerVols and Webster like this.
  2. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Is that a dirt track?

Was puppet show next?

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I still can't believe Trump is in hailing distance in this thing. Americans are idiots. I now have a better understanding why it took so long for the Civil Rights Act to pass, women's sufferage etc.

4. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

I'd ask why the governor isn't sending in the state patrol, but I realize how bad a look it would be if he gets involved.

5. Noholesinone

Noholesinone Well-Known Member

Then don’t wonder why it is that we don’t seem to be making any progress containing the virus. I read a story that says 250,000 cases can be traced to Sturgis, and here you have restrictions that are totally ignored.

6. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Sturgis is different. Kristi Noem is the governor and she's a true believer. There was no way she was ever going to do anything.

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

He could lose a lot of votes this way strictly by way of the obituary columns.

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Sleazy-Pass

10. Kato

Kato Well-Known Member

Oh, but according to the local millionaire who recently uprooted his family from this southern Minnesota city (where he was born and raised, turned his dad's business into a huge venture) in favor of SD, Noem has shown great leadership in her do-nothingness while Tim Walz is nearing dictator status and is killing the state by actually trying to govern.

My working theories on the subject are:

1. The guy just thinks Noem is hot.
    2. He actually left town for tax reasons and needs someone to blame in order to save face.

11. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

This has to be the 8th or 9th time he has been in N.C. this year. He was in Wilmington a week ago. He's trying to keep the state from flipping and trying to save Tillis' Senate seat.
    Piss on both of them, and stay out of the N.C.

12. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Vote Cal Cunningham. Watching Thom Tillis literally flip for Trump was sickening and embarrassing. In summary ... what you already said.

Driftwood likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.