1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I know this is not good politics, and certainly not Joe Biden, but one way to spice up the first debate would be to announce he's gonna investigate any Trump administration crime, that some of the charges involve crimes against humanity and other death penalty violations of the US Code, and if Trump's found guilty, he'll strap him to the gurney himself. Trump WOULD stroke out on stage.

3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Might get 80 percent voter turnout if that happened.

4. Noholesinone

Noholesinone Well-Known Member

As it is in most states, I suspect, voter fraud in NC is a felony. It would be awesome to see some people be hauled off to jail the moment they leave the voting precinct.

HanSenSE, garrow and Neutral Corner like this.
  5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Consider yourself equally denounced.

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Today's GOP:

9. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Trump was in North Carolina today. He sullied USS North Carolina. His very presence there was antithetical to the spirit of the U.S. Navy. His filth was in proximity of the Cape Fear and the Atlantic. Son of a bitch would raid the coastal environment for his personal gain.

Every part of that strikes at my very core. Reportedly, they covered the gangway to the ship so cameras couldn't see him going up and down the brow.

I hope this parasite dies of rectal cancer following a debilitating stroke. Yes. That's what I want. Twice.

10. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Wilmington and New Hanover County get hit by enough hurricanes. It doesn't need Trump, too.

HanSenSE and Driftwood like this.
  11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

12. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

In Pender County, given my choice, I'd take a good ole Cat 1 or 2 hurricane over a Trump visit. At least with a hurricane, I have a morbid fascination and feel revitalized once it's passed.
    Everything Trump touches dies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.