1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2020 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by nietsroob17, Jan 17, 2020.

1. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

And #RIPKamala causes minor panic on social media when people think it's referring to Harris.

Baron Scicluna and Batman like this.
  2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Well, technically it was referring to a Harris.

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Over it, clearly.

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

6. nietsroob17

Natalya and Lana: the duo we all (no one) wanted. Natalya, who comes across as conceited and vapid enough as a babyface.

7. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

Considering Vince doesnt allow multiple wrestlers with the same hair color or trunk color most of the time its absolutely shocking Tazawa’s ninjas are still around with retribution. Or didn’t get blue gi’s or something.

Only 1/2 paying attention here, looking up during the Viking Raider Tazawa match and thought wait Retributions in a random match here....

8. nietsroob17

These dueling Randy vs. Ric promos.

But the Retribution flickering lights covering the punt was a little too hokey.

Didn't even look like Randy was going in the right line to kick Ric's head in.

JimmyHoward33 likes this.
  9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Flipping through the cable guide tonight, I saw there was an American Ninja marathon on. It made me think about how ninjas were such a thing in the 1980s, and that maybe we could use more ninjas today. I bet they could kick COVID's ass.
    That is all.

JimmyHoward33 likes this.
  10. nietsroob17

They just need a way to differentiate Tozawa's ninjas from the Retribution lackies.

[​IMG]

Sad thing is, I wouldn't hold it past Vince to do it and think it was fresh and hip. Could even bring in Kevin Nash for a cameo as Super Shredder and Sheamus as Rocksteady.

JimmyHoward33 and Batman like this.
  11. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

Hey man - The turtles went away for a while, but now? They, are, BACK! They've been a running gag on the Comedy Bang Bang podcast for a couple months now, to the point that they have a spin-off podcast, We Have To Stop Talking TMNT on CBB.

12. nietsroob17

Amid the most recent news, what a roller-coaster few days for Kamala Harrises.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted