1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NBA 2019-20 thread.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by DanOregon, Oct 7, 2019.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I was curious about how the lack of a home court would impact the playoffs. Are the refs going to just "adjust" their calls to help extend series?

HanSenSE likes this.
  2. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Why we love DB.

This works on several different levels for me because I once interviewed her ex (he was SID at Providence while she was playing there), we lived in the same town for many years, and my ex met him in the online dating world (I'd rather let HER tell that story - she enjoys being right, too).

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

tbh, i was expecting a little more when its labeled as "roasting her ex-husband"

heyabbott and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  4. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

#clickbait don't need to facts

6. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Luka Doncic is a fucking baller. That is all.

7. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

The Suns should have taken him at number one in the draft, but at least Ayton can play and was a local guy.

The Kings passed on him at number two to take Marvin Fucking Bagley III. Also known as Sam Bowie II.

8. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Seems like there are great matchups every day.

9. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I said at the beginning of this that the Suns needed to go 8-0 in the bubble to even have a chance at the last playoff spot. And damn if they might not pull it off.

10. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Now 7-0. And the Grizzlies getting beat.

11. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

So there are four teams currently tied for the 8 seed, what the hell happens there? (Though Portland is winning and could quickly jump a half game ahead.) Is it win percentage? Because Phoenix and Memphis are tied and .001 ahead of the Spurs. Is it head to head? Memphis beat Phoenix three out of four.

Suns finish against Dallas.
    Spurs get the Jazz.
    Grizz get the Bucks.
    Blazers get the Nets.

12. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Draft saved Draft deleted