1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

Jesus H. Tebow. That interview alone gives Sarah Cooper enough material to get to the election and beyond.

2. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

There should be a thread just on this interview alone. Staggering, The narcissism. The ignorance. The conspiracy theories.

Fred siegle likes this.
  3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Did you watch the John Lewis funeral?

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

State of the vile:

5. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I'm worried about the vote in minority communities that will have the opportunity to vote absentee/mail-in. Trump may be discouraging his base from voting, but more importantly he's discouraging people who want him out the damn door. I don't think it's a 1:1 ratio; Republicans still come out ahead. I worry that GOTV volunteers might be subjected to the stop-and-snatch policy we saw in Portland.

6. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

He thinks any politician who is brown/black or probably even Thai isn't actually an American and owes their allegiance to their ancestral country.. no matter how many generations the family has been American citizens.

7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

donny nutone 8675veryfine

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Swan/Don

Donny in his element likes this.
  10. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I watched a guy let a pack of bullies (who were not superior to him in any way) kick him in the ass every day for years. It's still going.

Forget about the high fucking road. People need to be put in their place and told their filth utterances will not go unchallenged.

And if they are lying, it must be pointed out they are lying. Every day, if need be.

lakefront and wicked like this.
  11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

12. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

Why can’t all reporters question him like this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.