1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

I get your point, but do you think for an instant that Lowry will apologize to anyone given the way some of these people are mentally conditioned?

They're fine with a leader who doesn't take any responsibility, remember?

maumann likes this.
  2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. Neutral Corner

4. Neutral Corner

5. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

They should put a warning sign right behind the "Welcome to the Sunshine State" greetings on I-95 and I-10.

"Florida is inhabitated by alligators, armadillos, anacondas, iguanas, mosquitoes, roaches, silverfish, Gator fans, Seminole boosters, political hacks, crazy old people who can't drive, rednecks who vote Republican and Damn Yankees who vote Democrat, prone to heat, sunburn, skin cancer, hurricanes, thunder and lightning, severe humidity, mold, mildew and poorly run elections. Enter at your own risk. If you decide to reside here, you're on your own."

6. Noholesinone

Noholesinone Well-Known Member

I’d rent a billboard that said, “Welcome to Kentucky” and showed three pictures: Mitch McConnell, Rand Paul and a horse’s ass, if I had money I didn’t know what to do with.

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Yep, and if you point it out, it’s your fault that you can’t take a joke, and if not that, then it’s the media’s fault for pointing it out and if not that, well, Obama once put ketchup on a hot dog.

8. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

9. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

The amount of lawsuits coming out of the opening of school will make big tobacco look like a fender bender.

10. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

I'm sorry. Hoping for the best outome.

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

His symptoms are so far mild. His mom, my sister-in-law, just had her covid test this afternoon. No results yet of course. Kid's just reckless and stupid. So was I at that age. There's the same virus in 1967, I infect like 100,000 people.

12. Neutral Corner

Gotta love it.

Draft saved Draft deleted