1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tucker Carlson...how in the heck did this guy happen?

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Alma, Jul 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fredrick

Fredrick Well-Known Member

There also were outdoors protestors that day and other days. It is almost irresponsible to ignore the protests and the spread of COVID from the daily and nightly protests. I bet nobody even asked the medical officials about that. The protestors are allowed to do WHATEVER they want to do without scrutiny.

2. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Racist Incel Fredrick has become my least-favorite Fredrick.

Donny in his element likes this.
  3. Regan MacNeil

Fredrick: DON'T GIVE IN TO THE SUITS! YOUR LABOR HAS VALUE!

Also Fredrick: Gotta love that Tucker Carlson. He really speaks truth to power, you know?

4. Fredrick

Fredrick Well-Known Member

So easy to call someone a racist when a person is not a racist. You are a journalist. Name a position of Tucker Carlson that makes him a racist? I want facts in my news articles, not opinions and baseless statements like "a majority of the peaceful protestors were wearing masks." I guess I'm racist for bringing up the 20 murders a weeekend same race against same race in Chicago. That's not racist. I'm done with this thread about Tucker Carlson because I'm not going to engage in a discussion that lazily involves calling someone a racist because you apparently don't like his position on the mob mentality at this time. I love all people and I'm sure he does as well. You know most Americans love all people; this is not a bad country, folks. I'd say 100 percent of people I associate with, yes all of them, do not see color and are proud of this country. Done with this topic. Peace.

5. Regan MacNeil

I'm sorry you feel that way, Fredrick.

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Here you go. One example. Others provided on request.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...ng-racist-homophobic-language/?outputType=amp

In another instance, Carlson is heard saying that Iraq is a “crappy place filled with a bunch of, you know, semiliterate primitive monkeys,” adding, “That’s why it wasn’t worth invading.” That follows a 2006 segment on the show in which Carlson said he had “zero sympathy” for Iraqi people and their culture because they “don’t use toilet paper or forks.”

lakefront likes this.
  7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Honestly if more people cared more about not being a racist than being labeled a racist - they wouldn't have to worry about the latter.

Vombatus likes this.
  8. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo

BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo Well-Known Member

Crazy that none of us know a single admitted racist, isn't it?

lakefront likes this.
  9. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Racist.

10. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

You gotta get ready for those black people coming for you?

I’ve heard the Jew is using the black for muscle.

11. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

12. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.