1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Fatfuck barely remembers the name of his youngest son. Mainly he remembers that he ordered the Slovenian Slut to get an abortion instead.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The Lincoln Project needs to fast track an ad "inspired" by the infamous revolving door ad. But feature Trump associates.

Kato likes this.
  3. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

That has nothing to do with the criticism of her. She is very good at what she is expected to do. It's -what- she does that is wrong, not how she does it.

4. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I didn’t say she was above reproach. I said she was pretty smooth at answering questions.

You don’t have to treat every comment that isn’t tinged with revolutionary hate as a kind of moral hazard.

Fred siegle likes this.
  5. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

I also said she is very good at her job. It's the lies that are being criticized here and her comment on the lieutenant.
    I don't even know what you are talking about in the second sentence. And that's ok, no need to elaborate.

6. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

This is a very good point.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

My wife has family and friends in Alaska. The state is in an economic free fall with no tourism. These numbers make sense.

Spartan Squad likes this.
  9. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

You wouldn’t care unless you had a tacit approval of her message. I don’t see your timeline filled with admiration of how effective non-Trumpists deliver their messages.

10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Imagine being scared so shitless a piece of human garbage degenerate can extort you from the door to prison. Fucking FATUS is dead man walking and he knows it. It's all collapsing and he and his fuckhead cult will have their guts torn out and burned alive in November.

lakefront and Fred siegle like this.
  11. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Wrong.

You want a praise of a progressive? AOC is smart and deft as hell.

Songbird likes this.
  12. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I've watched the way the old lecher looks at McEnany ... like the emperor Tiberius on Capri.

I notice Pam Bondi (hic) has vanished from the scene. She was McEnany in 1997.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.