1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Yes
    She’s a good little Nazi

FileNotFound likes this.
  2. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

My best bet for dual citizenship based on ancestry would be Mexico because that's a shorter branch off the tree unless Ireland or Scotland wants to be forgiving. I did have a (possibly crazy) co-worker suggest to see if I descend from the Jews kicked out of Spain (my Iberian name mixed with some other voodoo led her to think there was a chance) for a chance at dual citizenship. If Trump wins, I might do an ancestry trace just to see if Spain could be in the picture. But most of this is blue font as actually being an expat requires more money and desired skills than I currently possess.

3. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Screw her. She's got a choice, don't work for the fatf*ck. They all do. Yet they've chosen to lie, cheat and steal for what? Their own greater individual good. They're not serving the country. They get no excuses or defenses.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Another rich-bitch pretty princess whose entire professional life consists of wearing tight skirts to work to wiggle across the office for some fatass fatfuck boss who looks and smells a lot like Donald Trump.

5. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

My grandmother on my mother’s side was from Madrid. I wonder if that would be enough to get me dual citizenship.

6. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Finished the Bolton book.

Couple points:

1. Bolton is still the same Bolton, and talking about the things in his book doesn’t suddenly make one pro- Bolton. Bolton and I remain basically polar opposites on most issues, and I’m happy with that.

2. Bolton hates the media. Also Mnuchin. And Kushner and Mattis, and anyone else he thinks might be a Democrat. Also: Mnuchin. Did I mention Mnuchin?

3. Bolton is being discarded by Trumplicans, and it’s hilarious. Bolton wants many of the same policies the Trumplicans want. They believe in the same things, and endorse many of the same polices.

Bolton is desperately trying to tell Trumplicans the President is too stupid, too undisciplined, too scatter brained, and too impulsive to actually accomplish the policies Trumplicans say they care about.

(God damn it) John Bolton wants to MAGA!, too. He’s trying to make Trumplicans understand that - ironically - Donald Trump is not the President who can get that done.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
  7. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

The Fiona Hill piece in the New Yorker this week made it clear that access to Trump for female employees was based on how good they looked and how well they dressed.

gingerbread likes this.
  8. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

Michael Bolton's music supports Trumpitty Dumbtitty!

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Shocking shocking.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

It’s not my fault! I’ve got Michael Bolton the singer, the office space character AND someone I occasionally see at work.

Im juggling a lot of Bolton’s!

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

That’s what he gets for running up the steps and making trump look bad!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.