1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

2. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

True leadership!

Say, I wonder where Donald keeps the bowling trophy he won in military school. On a mantle, prominently displayed I bet.

3. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

They will be all Rod Rosenstein
    This is how Mattis will be handled
    Oh, and Kilmeade will bitch about Obama

Trump Attacks James Mattis Over Article: 'Glad He is Gone!'

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
  4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Same thing they do with everybody who speaks the truth: Label him as an entrenched member of the Deep State. Call him a cuck. Etc.

5. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I totally broke one off in my dad. I set him up talking about Mattis, getting him to praise him, how great he was, etc. Then I dropped the hammer. He switched 180 to trashing Mattis. I said, “Shut up! You won’t hear anything about this when you receive your daily propaganda briefing in the morning, so I’m telling you now. Quit bowing down to Cheeto Jesus, and open your eyes to the fascist bullshit you praise. I’d like to have a country left."

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  6. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

No chance in hell Biden makes those kinds of overtures to Pence before the election. It will blow up in his face because Pence is a lap-dog of Trump. Biden will want zero chance of looking like he's trying to instigate a coup. If Biden does anything by way of reaching out to people in Trump's cabinet, it will have to come after the election. And even then...

7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

ledgers will be in the black before you know it

8. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Sounds like someone got a preview of the job report numbers due out Friday and they are trending well

9. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

10. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Baring a massive second wave that sends us back into lock down, We'll go from 41 million unemployed to 26 million unemployed and Trump will crow that he grew the economy by 15 million jobs in three months. The rate could even be cut in half and he'll take credit. He won't be wrong (about the numbers, not the credit), but we'll still have millions unemployed and a rate that is 7 points higher than at the end of 2019. It will all be about spin

11. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

This website has gone from newjersey.sportsjournalists.com to duval.sportsjournalists.com.

Donny in his element likes this.
  12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Right next to his club championship and Michigan Man of the Year awards.

tapintoamerica and Machine Head like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.