1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I sure hope they got their fucking lunch in time.

OscarMadison and Fred siegle like this.
  4. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I often took my infant — now 11-year-old — daughter in her stroller to O'Brothers pub for a couple of pints and lots of attention from the waitresses. My girl was a rock star. We also took her to Publix and trucked groceries home in the stroller.

5. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

I lived in San Marco but wasn’t far from trendy Baymeadows

6. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

He's too stupid to lie well. If he'd just stopped at "the Secret Service made me for security reasons" there is a shred of plausibility because I'm pretty sure in certain situations, the Secret Service takes over, and any POTUS doesn't have a say so about moving.
    But he took it one step too far, meaning his punk ass ran and probably left his wife and kid to fend for themselves.

OscarMadison likes this.
  7. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

#ETTD LOL

8. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

He is also going to try to run when he gets the first of about 500 indictments.

That will be fun to watch. That's my fucking Super Bowl.

OscarMadison likes this.
  9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Also on Kilmeade's radio show, Trump said he thought Morning Joe "got away with murder."

10. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

In the beginning (16) I thought for sure that one of them would be hit by terrorists.

11. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

It's heartwarming to see scenes of people worldwide in Amsterdam, Paris, Liverpool, New Zealand, etc., protesting with American citizens. Now if we can just convince our own citizens to believe what the rest of the world sees, that Trump is a goddamn disaster who must be defeated at any cost.

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

It's hard to believe that a quarter (a third? half?) of the Trump Administration is comprised of college students.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.