1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running racism in America thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Scout, May 26, 2020.

1. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

This fuckin guy probably needs help putting on his undershorts the right way in the morning.

I have to laugh when it's suggested he will just keep going. He's right now a husk of whatever the fuck it is he ever was.

2. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

3. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this, upon reading that.

How is the looting and trouble-making protecting Trump? How will it protect him? To me, this is the nail in the coffin for him. His performance and leadership in this situation has been so spectacularly bad/non-existent during this week -- indeed, the President has been virtually missing in action -- that I can't see him winning any election, no matter what.

All this brings to mind to me is how I wish the Democrats actually would have some real, inspiring possible alternative. Because if Americans ever needed, wanted and would jump all in for one, it would be now. It's too bad, for the Democrats, and for Americans, I mean.

4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

5. GilGarrido

GilGarrido Active Member

Like the Astros policed their own?

swingline likes this.
  6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

He will not. The instant he’s out of office, the indictments start rolling in.

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. 2muchcoffeeman

8. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

There are plenty of countries that do not have extradition agreements with the un-United States. Trump and his family — minus Tiffany — will relocate there one day before inauguration day.

OscarMadison likes this.
  9. 2muchcoffeeman

Yeah, all he needs is a constitutional amendment and an act of Congress.

He doesn’t have the power to cancel the election. He doesn’t have the power to put off the meeting of the Electroal College. He doesn’t have the power to postpone his successor’s inauguration.

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Do as Trump says, not as he does.

OscarMadison and garrow like this.
  11. 2muchcoffeeman

12. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

“Drumpf” will not be re-elected. Several Re-scrub-lican friends of mine stated that yesterday’s tear gas incident was the “final straw.”

#Biden2020

Draft saved Draft deleted