1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Brian's Song

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Drip, Nov 30, 2016.

1. da man

da man Well-Known Member

My daughter's last law school internship was with her state's Justice Department in a unit that prosecutes animal cruelty cases. She is a lifelong animal welfare activist and she loved working to put those people away. Supposedly they're going to get approval for a new hire and she is hoping to get a full-time job there.

OscarMadison and qtlaw like this.
  2. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

After I saw "Marley and Me" in a second-run theater we were chatting with the owner who said something like "I'm going top kill the mother effer who said that was a family film."

OscarMadison and BurnsWhenIPee like this.
  3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Was a blast being in the newsroom while they were filming that. There was a two-second clip of Sebastian walking along and putting a tiny stuffed dog on John's desk that they must have run through 10 times. For two seconds of film!

OscarMadison likes this.
  4. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Hadn’t heard from him in a while. He must’ve slipped in through the back door.

5. da man

da man Well-Known Member

I thought that was Boots.

6. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

'Twas boots.

Draft saved Draft deleted