1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I used to think it was Trump who could be the first President poisoned to death by the First Lady. But every picture makes it pretty clear Pence would be in much more danger.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Trump is doing an EO affirming “RTs =/= endorsements.”

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I’ve never seen a healthier and more robust sounding voice on an alleged lung cancer patient in my life.

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. Michael_ Gee

One of the people who deserve the most lonely painful death the universe can create.

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Lock her up!

7. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Bingo. Trump's presidency is a manifestation of right-wing media. I think the difference - maybe not so much with Rush but with others - is that they're not all day fuckers like Trump is. Sean Hannity goes home and sets down the act, I'm sure, and just becomes a happy asshole who plays TV for a living. Trump is this way all day.

OscarMadison likes this.
  8. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Rush's days may be numbered. Radio days, anyway.

Rush Limbaugh says cancer treatment 'kicking my ass'

9. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Prerequisite for working for that Nazi-loving monster.

10. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Apparently, the GOP talking point on the Scarborough lies is that they can’t comment on it because they didn’t serve with him. Just abhorrent

11. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Way to go Pennsylvania!

Thread:

12. Michael_ Gee

Mike Turzai, Speaker of the House of Representatives in Pennsylvania, a Republican, has told his party's members of members of his caucus who have tested positive for coronavirus and/or been quarantined but not told any Democratic members, including those who served on committees with the Republicans sick with the virus. Why should this man be allowed to walk free, let alone hold office? If I were a Democratic member, I'd be looking for him with a tire iron.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.