1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

How do you know?

2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Gov. Trumpfluffer cannot be trusted.

3. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

The last two words of my post show that I wasn’t speaking in my voice.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  4. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

5. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

How much yelling will you take before you shoot someone?

6. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Restaurants can reopen on Wednesday. But not bars. Nor breweries. Skiing has been deemed safe by the governor, but snowboarding ... I'm not so sure. But they're going to allow it. I'm concerned.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Outside had a story in March ago about a backcountry ski trip gone wrong that resulted in SAR being activated during the early days of the pandemic. Thanks to one injured skier, more than 50 people had to break quarantine and were exposed to each other.

This Is What Happens When You Need a Rescue During a Pandemic

I've thought about that story often when I've headed out to our cabin. Things I'd normally do, I don't - because if I get in a spot and can't self-rescue I don't want to call for help.

MileHigh and OscarMadison like this.
  8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

If people shouting makes you resort to violence, you are not a calm, sensible person.

Yes, these people are at risk if they run into a nut job. Of course, people are always at risk if they run into a nut job.

9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

#SECValues

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  10. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

One of my last customers today was remarking she'd spent the long weekend in Placer County, where grocery store workers aren't masked and aren't cleaning as often as we are, and was having a bit of culture shock coming back to Santa Cruz County.

12. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Racist Karen the dog choker has been named and shamed on Twitter. She surrendered her dog to a spaniel rescue. No word on whether she'll experience any grief for trying to get someone killed

Draft saved Draft deleted