1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Did she marry The Secretary of Defense?

Batman likes this.
  2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Inky_Wretch and Webster like this.
  3. Neutral Corner

4. Neutral Corner

5. SoloFlyer

SoloFlyer Well-Known Member

Yeah, there apparently has already been pushback from state associations that some of these guidelines aren't realistic.

States may use this as a resource, but I'm guessing they'll develop their own individual phases to go through.

6. tea and ease

tea and ease Well-Known Member

My mother is in an an Assisted Living Facility. Within this time of social distancing, and workers being tested, etc., we got word on May 18th a food service worker had tested positive. They told us the last time that person worked in the building was May 14th. I consider this a win BECAUSE transparency and information. They've committed to contact tracing, within the facility. On the surface you might think food service = everyone. I disagree, but if anyone is interested in the next 2 weeks of her facility, I'll update.

7. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Please keep us posted.

As the Quakers say, holding all of you in the light.

tea and ease and qtlaw like this.
  8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

That looks like a scene from an 80s movie like Bikini Academy or Bacon and Kegs.

Fred siegle likes this.
  9. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

contra Travis

Driftwood and Inky_Wretch like this.
  10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

The worst part of stupidity is the people who don't even know what they don't know.

11. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

This is what you and myself were discussing several days ago:

“There’s growing evidence that outdoor transmission is rare, so we should be more ready to open up parks and beaches. On the other hand, meatpacking plants, prisons and nursing homes have been particularly lethal, so they merit far greater care and oversight.”

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted