1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

Yes. Negative.

garrow and OscarMadison like this.
  2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Now do the Laura Ingraham show on Fox the other night. The one when she praised Trump's use of hydroxy and lambasted a media freakout over it, failing to mention her own comrade in the process.

garrow and Inky_Wretch like this.
  3. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Do any of my California compatriots know if antibody testing is available in the state? I just did a Google search for my county and nothing immediately came up.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

5. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

6. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

8. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

9. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Sick fuck.

Guaranteed he wore a mask.

10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Hey, it works for 8- and 6-man.

TrooperBari and HanSenSE like this.
  11. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

This here is bad.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is conflating the results of two different types of coronavirus tests, distorting several important metrics and providing the country with an inaccurate picture of the state of the pandemic. We’ve learned that the CDC is making, at best, a debilitating mistake: combining test results that diagnose current coronavirus infections with test results that measure whether someone has ever had the virus. The upshot is that the government’s disease-fighting agency is overstating the country’s ability to test people who are sick with COVID-19. The agency confirmed to The Atlantic on Wednesday that it is mixing the results of viral and antibody tests, even though the two tests reveal different information and are used for different reasons.

This is not merely a technical error. States have set quantitative guidelines for reopening their economies based on these flawed data points.​

12. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

lakefront likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted