1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

This is why I question your integrity. First of all, I pointed out the misleading way you edited my post and you didn't respond to that at all. A simple "my bad" was in order, but you just skipped past it.

Once again, you are attacking the left, claiming that entire group has this hatred of the country because they are criticizing its failings. That's kind of the point of freedom of speech, to be able to criticize because we want things to get better. Also, criticizing the current administration isn't hatred of the country. It is having a problem with a corrupt, inept president who is fucking up the job in new and creative ways on a daily basis.

Your claim that the left hates this country is utter bullshit. It also proves there is no way in hell you vote the way you claim to vote.

Fred siegle likes this.
  2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I haven't been back in a long time, but I'm not sure there is anywhere in Tarentum I'd want to shop or eat.

You're talking about the Giant Eagle in Waterworks? We used that one before we moved to the North Hills. There used to be some decent places to eat in Oakmont and Verona, too, which are closer than McKnight Road.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  5. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

6. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Yeah, we live about four minutes from Waterworks.

7. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

You two posters should get together for lunch or dinner if you live that close. (After COVID-19.)

8. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

Only 1 percent? I thought the virus had been around for months years. That's what the people on Facebook say.

9. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

"...and may I ask why you're canceling your online subscription?"

"Uh... I'd rather not say. Just wasn't what I was looking for."

Spartan Squad likes this.
  10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Me: Hey, I’m thinking about going to that concert and writing about it.

Wife: Enjoy sleeping in the backyard for two weeks if you do.

Draft saved Draft deleted