1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2020 NFL Off-season

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by heyabbott, Dec 30, 2019.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Based on how he played, how hard he was to tackle and sack you have to,let the defensive play. And as much as he showboated and taunted with his Superman posing, he asked to get teed off upon.

2. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

3. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Tell me again how many SBs GM Jones has won, I forget.

4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Meanwhile, at Raiders HQ Gruden and his assistants are working on the draft...

91604389_3703522053023393_6442056111951446016_n.jpg

5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

The answer is fantastic for the free world

DanielSimpsonDay likes this.
  6. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Once again you show what an idiot you are. You really don’t watch these games you comment on.

7. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

8. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Hey, if any of you guys are looking for a job to get out of the newspaper business, the Pro Football Hall of Fame desperately needs an editor.

9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Holy mother of God.
    The NFL Red Zone Channel is replaying every week's show on a loop beginning with Week 1 tonight, through Week 17 on April 22.
    I might have just found my afternoon background noise for the next 2 1/2 weeks.

10. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

11. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

I mean, sure. Anything but running Booger and Tessitore out there again is worth trying.

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I think Fowler would be fine as an NFL pxp guy - the biggest knock on him is that he doesn't have that "big" voice you tend to associate with the college game. Herbstreit though? nah.

swingline likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted