1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

His breathy voice is extra-creepy. But it also signals when he's going deep on the con job.

garrow and lakefront like this.
  2. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

100 + according to MedScape, whatever that is.

3. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

medscape is a website providing access to medical information for clinicians the organization also provides continuing education for physicians and health professionals so it's a typical media outlet looking to make *our* president look bad by stirring up hysteria on college campuses to get twitter cred but i suppose that's fine with you because you can't be reasonable and rational because of all your hate for our country and how many people you want to get sick because of your disease of trump derangement syndrome

4. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Saw that in my search of her name. The person who started it has suspended it.

Unfortunate if it is a hoax because it will take away from the fact that that story has played out that way with many people.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
  5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

When we post shit like this, we look like a bunch of fw:fw: 59 year old Fox News viewers. We have to do better.

6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

how embarrassing for the (mostly laid off from) media.

7. BitterYoungMatador2

I wouldn't put it past dirtballs to fake a death in order to get that sweet, sweet sympathy cash on a GoFundMe. Not in this fucked up society.

8. Bud_Bundy

Bud_Bundy Well-Known Member

I had to go to Target yesterday to pick up something at the pickup counter. Neither of the two people greeting people had masks on and very few of the workers I saw were wearing masks. Fortunately, the lady at the counter had both gloves and a mask.

9. BitterYoungMatador2

I ordered a 50-count of masks on eBay for $14 last week. Half tempted to write "Your Ad Here, call (412) XXX-...." on them just to try and have a sense of humor about this.

10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Fake news: taking the fun out of everything.

11. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Better results when you are fully committed.

misterbc and Neutral Corner like this.
  12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Yeah, let's all go to the Come To Jesus meeting.

You may be seeing Jesus a lot sooner than you think.

SFIND, OscarMadison and Twirling Time like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted