1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

OscarMadison likes this.
  2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

My Trump loving friends parrot their stuff like it was the gospel. And have being saying that the malaria drug has a 100% success rate in treating coronavirus in 3 days. When I question them to point out the studies, it becomes about how Democrats want the drug not to work because people dying is the only way to take Trump down.

4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

My doctor's assistant, calling from home, told me they have been canceling kidney and bladder cancer surgeries.
    Thanks for voting, fucking FATUS fucktards!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
  5. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

Stuff like this is why we will never know the true death toll from COVID-19. Delayed surgeries, postponed doctors visits, late diagnoses, etc.

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

My PCP has in the course of my 15 years of being his patient, taken several sabbaticals for research, so I'm pretty sure he's not seeing any patients now. In early March my mid-March physical was rescheduled to mid-May. I am sure his office will call sooner rather than later with a date maybe in September. So I hope I don't get so much as a rash. Not going to be treated now.

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

5 ... 4 ... 3 ...

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

9. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I hope all you butt dumplings are hanging in there.

10. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

This week has been better than the end of last week. The weekend mental reset really helped, as well as the fact that I'm off the next two Fridays. Manageable work-from-home chunks. Happy to have a job that has not been terribly affected by this, and I know others aren't as fortunate.

OscarMadison likes this.
  11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Found out my favorite cousin is having a baby and I'm going to be an uncle later this year. That's carrying me through the day. That and the new Parkway Drive album.

OscarMadison, Dyno, MileHigh and 3 others like this.
  12. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

My county had its first death from it today. Nobody I knew. I texted a bunch of high school friends with the news because it was well, you know, news.
    One guy is a libertarian who has attended at least one Trump rally.
    "Nobody else locally has ever died before. WOW!" was his response.
    I said "Nobody locally has ever died before from a worldwide pandemic that your hero said was a hoax."

Draft saved Draft deleted