1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2020 NFL Draft

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by RonClements, Mar 11, 2020.

1. RonClements

RonClements Well-Known Member

Hello,
    I will be in Las Vegas for the 2020 NFL Draft and would be happy to assist any publication or media outlet unable to send someone to Vegas for the draft.
    I have covered the NFL since 2009 and written for numerous publications across the country.
    Please let me know if you'd like some assistance covering the draft.
    Ron
    314-536-1402
    ronaldclements@gmail.com

2. RonClements

If this still happens, I'll be happy to help. I am not altering my travel plans because I live fulltime in an RV and will go spend a week in Vegas regardless.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
  3. adcs2

adcs2 Member

Down by the river?

4. RonClements

Sure. Something like that.
    I've been a fulltime RVer for two years, quit my job at Sporting News in 2018 and traveled to all 30 MLB stadiums in a single season.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  5. georgealfano

georgealfano Active Member

I'm green with envy.

I hope it's not coronavirus. ;D

RonClements likes this.
  6. adcs2

adcs2 Member

Tell Matt Foley I said hi

7. RonClements

Well, unless something completely changes in the next month, it looks like there will be no NFL Draft held in Las Vegas. But I'm still going. We have yet to take the RV to Nevada - one of five driveable states we have left. Utah, Alaska, Iowa and Louisiana are the other four and now you know my 2020 travel plans.

Draft saved Draft deleted