1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

How? I said that 5% of men voted Warren, 2% Klobuchar. If 95 and 98% of men didn't vote for a woman, you don't think that is evidence of male sexism?

2. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

I haven't spoken to a family member since that person tried to defend Trump after Charlottesville. His father, my grandfather, fought Nazis in Germany, and, still...

I didn't think I could be more sickened than that day.

But this motherfucker worrying more about numbers with the sick on the cruise over their welfare and threat to life?

He can go to hell. Fuck everyone who defends him. I will never forget. Ever.

OscarMadison, garrow, Tweener and 5 others like this.
  3. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

That's not what you said. This is what you said:

Not the same.

And for the record, sexism is probably some part of it. Mostly, people just don't like Elizabeth Warren.

4. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

I love this.

5. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

When Warren waffled on MFA, then fumfered at the debate answering whether middle class taxpayers would take the hit, that's when her polling started to crumble. Also, her campaign strategy team did her no favors.

Tweener likes this.
  6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I misstated it. I regret the error.

PCLoadLetter likes this.
  7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I did. He didn’t.

8. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I'm done with his supporters and won't lose a wink of sleep over it.
    Trump has ruined a lot of longstanding friendships among people- it's the kind of thing that makes his dick hard.

UNCGrad likes this.
  9. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I can't cut off all the people I know who support Trump, mainly 'cause they're family and I like hosting Thanksgiving. My wife and I are somewhere between Biden and Sanders liberal, but her folks, my mom, and my sister and her husband are Trump voters. I'm not going to cut them off by any means, but I will not talk politics with them because when I have it just pisses me off how these people I love can be so ... willfully clueless.

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Especially when you look at his own children! Hunter Biden is at best — AT BEST — a wash for the grift his children are involved in and, frankly, Joe needs to say so.

11. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

12 Massachusetts women voted for Warren for every SC voter. Why would you assume she would get women's votes just because she's a woman? Most Dems acknowledge Trump would eat her for breakfast. They voted for a Dem who can win in November.

12. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

This is a test. Those people have not passed it.

Tweener likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.