1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

FileNotFound likes this.
  2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I don't get it.

Was it bad information?

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

FDA Cites Shortage of One Drug, Exposing Supply-Line Worry — The Wall Street Journal

Because trumps been so incompetent as a leader and president and such a self aggrandizing bastard and obnoxious asshole around the world, there’s no reason China or any other country will want to help the US. Trump won’t help any other country.
    There’s interdependency that has kept relative peace in the world for 75 years, cooperation between countries and trade greater than at any time in human history, and republicans, conservatives and extremist Christians are following a son of bitch as an anointed leader who will lead the world back into the dark ages.

4. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

So, you’re telling me that I don’t have to worry about seeing this in the parking lot when I arrived at work this morning?

971DBBE4-E9D3-47E1-9D43-4E19FE99DC2E.jpeg

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The study showed that 38 percent of beer drinkers would not drink Corona under any circumstances meaning they would never drink it period, virus or no. Four percent said they'd stop drinking it because of the virus. So only four percent of respondents were idiots, whereas 38 percent have working taste buds.

6. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

That was a good, informative read.

Although, people here will be chagrined to find that it actually gives credence to Rush Limbaugh's characterization of the condition as just like a regular old cold/flu case (until/unless you die, that is).

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Hey. Corona is decent beach beer, softball beer, post paintball beer. It’s not something I’d order in a bar or during a cookout, but it’s damn better than Coors Miller Bud Schlitz.
    It’s American Yuengling

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Ummmmmm ...

9. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

TigerVols likes this.
  10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

There is GoFundMe campaign to pay for a family being quarantined.

"Although I assumed all medical bills from our time in quarantine would be paid by the government, it turns out that I am financially responsible for the six days Annabel and I spent in isolation at the hospital."

Wuhan Corona Virus Evacuation organized by Frank James

11. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

In Cape Town for three more weeks and hoping we beat the clock before America's saying, eh, no one's coming in.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I don't envy the waiting as you watch this thing unfold. Good luck to you and yours.

lakefront and OscarMadison like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted