1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RIP Kobe Bryant

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Driftwood, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Obviously, I know nothing about Kobe's life insurance plan, but the ones for my sister and brother-in-law, we did not need to file lawsuits. They paid the claims. There was also insurance on the plane itself (my brother-in-law owned it) and it took some work to get that claim paid.

3. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Vanessa is suing the bankrupt company to recover Gigi's future WNBA earnings

5. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo

BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo Well-Known Member

What about us Girl Dads who stayed married and faithful to their Moms and never raped anyone? Are we Hall of Famers? Can I get that on a hat?

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The first annual Kobe Most Valuable GirlDad: Woody Allen

7. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Ya think she married and stayed with a serial philanderer who humiliated her by sexually assaulting a 19 year old woman because she has any self respect or decency? God makes em and he matches em.

heyabbott likes this.
  8. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I was thumbing through Newsweek's commemorative edition at the supermarket this morning and did not see one mention of the rape.

In fact there was a printed timeline of his life and Eagle was completely omitted, like nothing notable happened there in 2003.

9. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Yes indeed, I see we're now handing out orange slices to multimillionaires for being good dads.

It's a low bar for a real man to clear, but someone with a damaged reputation needs all the help he can get.

10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

It is insane how popular he is in Los Angeles.

11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

maybe the editors didn't want to do that without consent

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Did they bury him with a cookie, for all the low expectation having motherfuckers.

Draft saved Draft deleted