1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Trump had and still has his klan in charge of controlling access to the ballot box and the process by which votes are counted or ignored in several key states. That explains how he got elected and how he'll be re-elected.

matt_garth likes this.
  2. tapintoamerica

Sounds like Trump talking about how wonderful Russia is and how Amurrica isn't pristine.

3. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

No, I'm pretty confident Trumpism dies with Trump. I'm at a loss for why he can get through on sheer force of personality, but his kids are grotesque little sacks of vomit. Whatever ever appeal he has, they totally lack. And they don't have the "successful businessman" thing.

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Is the theory that there was a lot of oppo on Bernie in 2016 that wasn't used because Clinton was afraid of offending his voters to the point that they wouldn't vote for her in the general? And nobody's used any yet for the same reason? Shoot - you've got four or five moderates gasping for air - how has it not found its way into the NYT or WP already?

5. tapintoamerica

Great question. If such research exists, it should have been deployed as soon as Bernie returned to the trail after the heart attack that would have compelled anybody else with a patriotic impulse to quit.

6. Tweener

Tweener Well-Known Member

I get what you mean, and would agree with you if Pence and Trump were the only options. I just disagree on that being the case.

7. tapintoamerica

I hope you're right.

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

The election's already over?

Damn, I guess the Dems really, really

[​IMG]

9. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Donald Trump Jr. couldn't even get 200 people to show up to see him speak in Kentucky.

I've been to children's reading hours at the public library with more people.

[​IMG]

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Even Trump's biggest fans know his kids are lamos.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

America survived a Civil War, two World Wars, a Great Depression, but not:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.