1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

I live in Fairfield County and it's about equal among my friends for Yankees/Red Sox fans.

lakefront likes this.
  2. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

I will never not 'like' an Army of Darkness reference.

Iron_chet, garrow and OscarMadison like this.
  4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

It’s not campaign contributions, trump is selling merchandise and keeping the profits. He’s finally making money. His only positive cash flow in 30 years, besides money laundering for Russian mafia and Islamic Terrorism, has been a reality tv show and running for President. Fat orange grifter has monetized the office and he’s making money, finally. After 30 years of failure he’s finally getting cash. Those golf trips are money to him. And conservatives are so happy with child raping and baby selling and night law school appeals court judges that they don’t care, if they had the brains to know what’s going on.

Jesus_Muscatel likes this.
  5. Tweener

Tweener Well-Known Member

I live in California, where putting that shit up will get your house burned down.

HanSenSE and lakefront like this.
  6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Oh, they have the brains, they just don't care. As long as they have the ability they're going to run up the score. It's why I had to laugh when everyone said the prosecutors that resigned were some kinds of bastions of integrity. Dude, none of that matters anymore. Integrity means jack shit to these folks. Ideals mean jack shit to these folks. Just win, baby. Barr and his criminal gang will simply replace these guys with professional yes men.

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Trump's Second-Term Plan For Social Security: Starve The Beast

This article from last year spells it out, except to note that the GOP does not want to keep fighting those battles year after year, administration after administration, chopping the programs under GOP regimes only to see them build back up when (or if) Democrats are back in the saddle.

They don't want to starve the beast, they want to KILL the beast. They don't want to win the battle, they want to end the war. They don't want Versailles, they want Hiroshima.

Once those programs are gone, they're gone forever. They'll be "too expensive" for any future administration to ever bring back.

If they can hijack the election in November and the Fatfuck Junta remains in power, they don't think they have to worry about "voters" ever again.

They'll pull the plug on Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, SNAP and virtually everything the government does besides build bombs and concentration camps. There will be a couple months of screaming and riots in the streets, Fatboy will send out HIS MILITARY, and it will all be over.

A few hundred thousand dead and people will learn to keep their heads down and Be Careful.

10. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

The President said that a movie shouldn’t have won best picture because it wasn’t in English and we were getting cheated on trade deals with the country where the movie was made. And that movies like those about a southern plantation should win instead. And it’s fucking ho-hum at this point because he’s such a lunatic.

HanSenSE and OscarMadison like this.
  11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

12. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I’m sure Trump hasn’t seen the movie while still criticizing it. Much like @Chef2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.