1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Heh. Tulsi got more NH votes than Yang and Patrick COMBINED . . . each of whom were given CNN town halls last week (Tulsi was not).

In CNN's results chron it kept listing six candidates, conveniently ending with Steyer (who was 0.3% ahead of Tulsi). Why not just end it with Biden (8.4%) if you only care about "top-tier" candidates?

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

"Tsk-tsk <furrowed brow> well, now that that's settled, what's on the menu at Mar-A-Lago this weekend?"

3. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

You gonna lose your Tennessean cred postin' shit like this nonsense.

OscarMadison, BTExpress and Driftwood like this.
  4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Subtle subliminal messaging.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

FTFY

6. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Frankly, I'm ready to go full Klobuchar at this point. She strikes me as the type who's not opposed to fighting dirty, and winning this election is going to require fighting dirty. Democrats are bad at winning elections. That's the thing they need to fix, all the way down the ballot.

OscarMadison likes this.
  7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Republicans want to get in your bedroom. Democrats want to get in your wallet.

8. heyabbott

I donated $25 last night.

FileNotFound likes this.
  9. heyabbott

Republicans want your wallet too. They just want to keep it among themselves and not spread it around. And Democrats want you in THEIR bedroom

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

And Trump wants to make sure you end up with neither.

OscarMadison and heyabbott like this.
  11. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

If the voting continues the way it does throughout the primaries, she and Buttigieg combined would have enough delegates to put them over as a ticket. And it would make sense too: two moderates from the Midwest.

That being said, there's no love lost between them, to say the least. I'd love to be a fly in the room when they try to decide who would be the top of the ticket. An Israeli-Palestinian peace is more likely.

12. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Ding ding

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.