1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Royal Wedding

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Inky_Wretch, May 19, 2018.

1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Too many Brits vacation in the Bahamas. They're looking to get away from the fucking entire country.

2. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I remember being in a fish and chips shop in Vancouver, and they had a picture of the queen hanging on the wall.
    Maybe they had the same picture hanging in places I've been in the Bahamas, but I don't remember it.

I wonder if I could renounce anything and move to Bimini. :D

Michael_ Gee likes this.
  3. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Victoria (biggest city on Vancouver Island) is a beautiful city. They can have high tea at the Empress with the tourists.

heyabbott likes this.
  4. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Perhaps they can go grab the painting of Her Majesty that hung in the old Winnipeg Arena.

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

This won’t end well for Harry, former royale.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

7. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

8. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Fuck calling her uppity, this chick's answer to why she thinks Harry is an idiot is, "Oh, Harry's always been the red-headed child."

I'm only half joking when I say it boils my blood when people make sweeping comments about redheads, the kind of generalizations that would get you fired from a job or ostracized from society if you said it about a person or color or someone of a certain race. It's the same kind of lazy, prejudiced bullshit.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Carrying on the family tradition.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Harry and Megan land in LA - great. If they end up hosting a talk show or doing a Kardashians rip-off I'm going to puke and not watch. Unless she just returns to acting and Harry does his thing working with non-profits, then I'm okay with it. And I'm sure they highly value my opinion. The odd thing is, since they aren't royals anymore, they've kind of lost the thing that made them a big deal. They're Sarah Ferguson (not the Black Eyed Peas Singer) and they better not show up on Dancing with the Stars.

lakefront likes this.
  12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted