1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

One (1) Big Mac is 563 calories. I know, I'm trying to ditch 20 pounds muhself.

2. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    /the spoiled milk was Alien Nation
    //not proud
    ///forever alone

OscarMadison likes this.
  3. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I can buy 300 pounds, easily. But 400? That's a third more added on top of that. No way. And by Starman math, he gains about 20 pounds a quarter. He'll be 500 bills a year from now, hopefully his first full day as not president.

OscarMadison likes this.
  4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The BigMac with Quarter Pounders is what wondrous dumps are made of.

wicked likes this.
  5. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I saw somewhere that Burger King's meatless whopper is actually much worse for you than one with beef? I'll have to go look for that info - a no-bread Whopper is my fast-food go-to until I get out of Keto jail.

6. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Speaking of Trump Whoppers, remember this one:

8. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Good. Every Democratic candidate should commit to this. Thread:

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Fatboy of course, as the final act of his presidency, will award himself an unconditional and unlimited pardon for any and all federal crimes he ever may have committed in his life.

If he was smart, of course, this would all be kept utterly hush-hush and secret, and never revealed until he actually leaves office. I'd bet he's probably already written the letter, post dated it, and filed it away with his butt buddy Barr with instructions to open it if Fatfuck is in any way unable.

But if the Dems make a big issue out of it, it could goad him into announcing it in a tweet.

In the end, it'll come down to the state courts to slam his ass in prison.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
  10. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

1. You can't pardon yourself.
    2. It's also an admission of guilt, which would open him to all kinds of state prosecutions.

11. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Let him pardon himself.
    Let the right person win the WH and appoint the right AG.
    Then, they can say, "You pardoned yourself? How nice. We don't acknowledge that. I've got this wonderful Article II that lets me do whatever I want, and I want your orange ass behind bars."

HanSenSE likes this.
  12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

1. Debatable. Subject to the ruling of the SCOTUS. Intuitively it seems that should be obvious, but the constitution doesn't say that.
    2. The pardon would be specifically worded for crimes he "may have" committed, thus he would argue he wasn't admitting to any specific charge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.