1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cactus League 2020

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by RonClements, Nov 20, 2019.

1. RonClements

RonClements Well-Known Member

I will be in the Phoenix area all winter and through mid-April. Should anyone need assistance covering any of the 15 teams in the Cactus League, I'll be happy to help.
    I've been a sports journalist since 1999 and visited all 30 MLB stadiums in 2018. That trip, Home Run On Wheels, began in Florida, where I went to 10 of the 13 Grapefruit League venues before taking in opening day in Miami.
    My primary sport has been the NFL, which I've covered since 2009. I last worked full-time at Sporting News in Charlotte, but left in March of 2018 to do the baseball trip.
    Let me know if I can be of assistance.
    Thanks
    Ron
    314-536-1402
    ronaldclements@gmail.com

2. RonClements

Pitchers and catchers report to spring training in three weeks.
    If you need help with spring training coverage in the Cactus League, let me know.

3. RonClements

Now that pitchers and catchers are in camp, a reminder that I'm available for Cactus League coverage as needed.
    Thanks
    Ron
    314-536-1402
    ronaldclements@gmail.com

Draft saved Draft deleted