1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

How’s the coup shit going?

2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

How's that fat blob of Barbie doll hair and chicken grease doing tonight? I expect plenty of Christmas cheer from him this weekend.

3. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Re: SCOTUS:

When do we get to the point where the House says, "Ignore the Supreme Court. Judicial Review isn't even in the Constitution. SCOTUS just took it for themselves, and we've gone along with it. Jackson famously said, 'Marshall made his ruling; now let him enforce it' so we now say 'Forget the Roberts Court; what are they gonna do?' We are going to run the country like the Framers intended. Oh, and fuck the Federalist Society."

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

5. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

People can do that, but they shouldn't. Your post is repugnant. You are insulting a child because you don't like his father. That is low, even for you.

The sad part is you were on your way to an excellent point regarding President Trump, but instead of doing it with intelligence, you dove right into the sewer with him.

7. outofplace

Some posters on this board are willing to write things that are repulsive, too.

8. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

The presidency aside, it was a business deal. She is the younger version or Marla and even younger version of Ivana that he can show off. He gives her financial security and citizenship. She has the kid to double knot the relationship. I don’t care about his relationship with Barron, and Barron should be under zero public scrutiny, but Trump displays zero affection towards the kid.

And don’t look to her (or Ivanka) as some sort of savior. Whatever qualms she feels towards him will always be tamped down to the almighty dollar.

9. outofplace

It's not the board. It's you. Unless your posts are trolling, you are clearly a loyal Republican despite your false claims to the contrary.

10. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

11. outofplace

Fart boy, I don't recall you ever providing a reason for me to care what you think. You certainly haven't posted anything to earn my respect.

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

And she literally says "...mistakes were made". He gets right up in her grill. Pisses her off, too. Well said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.