1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

What’s civil rights movement wasn’t stage managed?

2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Have you spent much time around today's teenagers, Alma? For all the shit they catch they are bold, they are self-confident and they are far less likely to accept 'stage direction' than any of their generational peers. They are also used to functioning within chaos.

3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Yeah, but Trumpists love Izzruhl.
    Trumpist Pseudo Christians hate Jews, hate Judaism and love Izzruhl. Their motives for the latter are not pure.
    Dershowitz is sucking up to Trump for one reason: He knows he's gonna need a pardon. History will suddenly not be as kind to him as it might have been.

4. tapintoamerica

5. tapintoamerica

Whoever that guy is, he'd get my vote.
    Of course, he'll get thousands of death threats by noon tomorrow.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

"He's represented some of the biggest scumbags ever - Von Bulow, OJ, Harvey Weinstein, Jeff Epstein and now me."

It is odd that Dershowitz has such a track record of representing men who harm women.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

According to the Billy Bob Shiite KKK Xxtians, the Hebrews must rule Jerusalem before the final battle of Armageddon, at which time they'll have to accept Jaysus (thus renouncing Judaism) or be damned to hell.

So they love the Joos, as long as the Joos realize they're going to hell. Got it.

lakefront likes this.
  8. tapintoamerica

Precisely. They long for a day when they believe Jews will get to decide revoking their religion or burning in hell for eternity alongside Hitler.
    For some of them, that's what this love of Trump is about.

lakefront and HanSenSE like this.
  9. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

So we should take what they say with a grain of salt because something, something, George Soros?

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I’m at the point that if you believe the idea of climate change is a hoax, I’m not willing to converse with you, because you’re fucking so stupid that you’re not worth my time.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The jury foreman has already declared an acquittal before the trial starts.

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.