1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 12 Thread: Bradshaw's number isn't retired, but you can't have it

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by outofplace, Nov 21, 2019.

1. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

He would have given me the toe ... I mean the thumb.

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

93Devil would've been fine if the official was killed dead.

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Not saying he had it coming, but.........

JC likes this.
  4. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

If we really want to compare them, we need to see how McCaffrey would look in a mohawk.
    John-Riggins-Rookie-Year-Mohawk-8x10-Press-Photo.jpg

5. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

A lot depends on the delivery and the tone.

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

What in the holy hell are these uniforms?

7. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Keeps them safe when they're jogging at night

8. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

sgreenwell likes this.
  9. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

I guess my 37-Star lock of Rams +4 isn’t going to hit.

10. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Rams haven’t hit anything this year.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Give Harbaugh some credit for the way the Ravens have progressed since the 40-25 loss to the Browns Sept. 29. They needed a huge break on a fumble in overtime to beat the Steelers to start this winning streak. Their secondary seemed like a mess at the time and they struggled to win against the Bengals a week later. Now they are crushing every opponent in their path. That seven-game winning streak includes double-digit victories over the Patriots and Seahawks. The defense has improved and the offense looks damn near unstoppable. That will get the best test we are likely to see the rest of the regular season next week against the 49ers, but they do get that one at home.

12. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I can't remember the last time that a conference's playoff field was essentially decided before Thanksgiving the way the NFC is setting up this year.

It's going to be San Fran, New Orleans, Green Bay, Seattle, Minnesota and whatever shit emerges from Dallas/Philadelphia in the NFC East. It's done.

Rams are two games back of the Vikings/Packers, and they're going to have to win out to have a chance. 10-6 won't get it done. Rams have looked like shit to begin with, but they still have the Seahawks at home, a roadie with the Niners, two games against the surprisingly tricky Cards and a trip to Dallas left.

Draft saved Draft deleted