1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAA Week 12

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Just hearing the phrase dislocated hip makes me cringe.
    That's gotta be piss your pants painful.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I was planning on getting to some stuff today but this Floyd of Rosedale and Auburn/Ga game are too damn close. Makes me wonder why Home Depot bothers advertising on college football, just reminds people they SHOULDN'T be watching football.

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

UMass covered (by one) it's 40 point spread and Rutgers covered, too. Northeast football for the big win today!

Batman likes this.
  4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Vitale’s job is to be Vitale. Corso’s job is to be Corso. It makes them no different than 75% of ESPN’s actors.

Chef2 likes this.
  5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

CBS talking heads had no idea. They were yukking it up and continuing the campaign for the Tide.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Curious about how Baylor thumping Oklahoma will change things in the poll. They probably should be ahead of a one-loss Pac-12 champion if they win out. I have to think LSU/Georgia in an SEC title game will be viewed as a play-in game with LSU having a better shot at getting in with a loss.

7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Dan, it's the second quarter of a Big-12 game. No reason both teams won't get to 50-plus.

8. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

What the hell, LSU. I had my -21 already spent.

9. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Thank god Tua had to stay an extra year.

10. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Minnesota is going to regret this loss for the rest of the season, perhaps beyond if they don’t win the West.

They were the better squad with better personnel.

But they were so damn sloppy. Killer penalties. Acute disorganization in the second half. Shaky kickers. The details matter.

11. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Never in doubt! For a change I passed on an IU over, but I took them +14.5. Will be very curious to see the line vs. Michigan next week, might be another chance to take a decent plus number with the Hoosiers.

exmediahack likes this.
  12. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

LSU defender to Ole Miss QB John Rhys Plumlee after stopping him on 4th down: “You can’t do that shit on me!”

Draft saved Draft deleted