1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 11 Thread: Hines Ward crack-back block edition

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Kicking and pushing someone off with their foot are different.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Escalation is awesome and cool.

(Also, too, if Rudolph actually kicked him in the junk he would have been doubled over in pain.)

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

It sure us amazing that the board's resident racist is so hung up on this.

Isn't, I mean isn't.

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Then there's this exercise in false equivalency, as we say on the politics thread.

5. Junkie

Junkie Well-Known Member

So answer the question then. What do you do? Just walk away? Because I don’t think most people just walk away from an attempted assault on them

6. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

What the hell? Is that some kind of an SEO stunt, putting Kaep and Garrett together?

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I think it's like I say about SportsCenter: ProFootballTalk was a helluva follow once, kids. You would have loved it.

playthrough likes this.
  8. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

In a sports setting the answer is usually yes, you walk away and let the officials sort things out. But that's not necessarily the distinction here.

It's using a piece of equipment as a potentially deadly weapon.

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Maybe Finney can actually snap the ball to the quarterback consistently? The line was already struggling. It just got worse.

I really thought it would be two games, not three. I'm glad the other Brown who took a cheap shot at Rudolph was also suspended.

heyabbott likes this.
  11. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Oh bullshit. Garrett is on top of him when he is ripping at his helmet. A suspension for that?

12. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

the only racist here is you, skippy.

Draft saved Draft deleted