1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 11 Thread: Hines Ward crack-back block edition

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Watch it again and rewrite your post.

Rudolph did look like a shit running after people, but Garrett took him down way late and pinned him after a bullshit swing pass in the last minute of a blowout game. That started everything. Rudolph tried to get him off. I have no idea what the ref was doing.

He could have killed Rudolph.

2. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Are you being serious?

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Four games and a "probation" meaning a shorter leash from here on throughout his career sounds about right. Hightened penalties and suspensions etc.

bigpern23 likes this.
  4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

No way in hell is that on Rudolph. Garrett yanked him down late, then rolled onto him. Rudolph is just trying to get free. Also, 65 for the Browns should at least be fined, possibly suspended, for slamming into Rudolph's back well after Rudolph had backed away from the fight.

Pouncey needs to be suspended for at least one game. I don't care what happened before he took action, you can't have players kicking a guy who is on the ground like that.

5. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Oh, well, that settles it. :rolleyes:

6. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Yes. He was one of the kickers.

7. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Don’t forget the ugly hit on Johnson, blood from his ear, earlier in the game.

Even when the the Browns win, they lose.

8. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Blount was certifiable fucking nuts.
    I think what set off Blount so much was the guys holding him back so he couldn't get close enough to reach into his pants for a blade to knife a bitch.

bigpern23 and heyabbott like this.
  9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Ref threw a flag on Garrett before he ripped the helmet off

10. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Garrett is live right now on espn. Has every reason to offer a reason. Doesn’t say Rudolph said anything and doesn’t claim Rudolph kicked him. Taking the blame. PS: how many NFL teams would not have made him available?

11. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

This

12. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Pittsburgh had 3 concussions tonight.
    I'll never know how that helmet hit didn't split Rudolph wide open.

Draft saved Draft deleted