1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Well-Known Member

I will be retiring much earlier than you because I had the wherewithal to move ALL of my retirement into the most aggressive funds available to me the week after the 2016 election. I timed the market perfectly.

Just in case you haven't noticed, the Dow Jones was around 16,100 points when Trump took office. That same index is now at 27,740. It doesn't take a genius to figure out if you were heavily invested in aggressive stocks and funds that you could easily have this type of return.

Again, Thank You Mr. President!

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The Dow was at about 8500 when Obama took office in 2009. Too bad you didn't employ your strategy then. You'd have twice as much money!

3. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

MORE WINNING

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

What happened to the “irregularities” that we heard about on Fox News?

garrow likes this.
  6. Neutral Corner

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Whenever somebody brags on a message board about how much money they've got, they should A. scan and post their account balances or B. STFU because they are lying.

8. Neutral Corner

"He was joking! Don't you people have a sense of humor?"

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Bill Clinton just on CNN with Jake Tapper talking about the Saugus shooting. Meltdown by FNC and right-wing Twitter coming in 5 .. 4 ... 3 ...

10. Neutral Corner

Might be true, might be utter bullshit.

I don't care how fat someone's wallet is. Message posters make their rep based on what they have to contribute to the conversation. He's, um, not a member of the 1% there.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Have Monkey Boy Mnuchin grab a couple shopping carts full of $100 bills this afternoon, that'll be enough to
    buy Uday's way to the top of the bestseller list.

12. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I remember old working journos who said they were set for life and timed the market perfectly. Then came the newspaper crash and the global recession.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.