1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAA Week 12

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

All true
    Maybe their best bet would be Fickell

2. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

So what you're saying is that it's unlikely that LSU loses to Arkanpig.

I Should Coco likes this.
  3. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Just a touch unlikely.

4. GilGarrido

GilGarrido Active Member

Georgia isn't great this year, but the Notre Dame win looked more impressive at the time than it does now. Alabama really hasn't beaten anyone that's all that good, and it won't have done so at the end of the season, unless you count the SEC's 5th best team (Auburn) as a good opponent like Oregon fans want to do. Georgia will drop once it loses the SEC title game, and if it wins that game, it probably will deserve to be in.

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Auburn is a more than decent team. It has two road losses to difficult conference foes, including a 3-point loss to the number one team. I saw both those losses, and it's my belief they ought to split their two upcoming home games with Georgia and Alabama. If that happens, the discussion takes another turn.

6. rtse11

rtse11 Well-Known Member

They only lost at Clemson by 2 touchdowns. That's kinda like a win.

7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Anyone get the OSU / over parlay?

8. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I went down there yesterday, but was too busy lighting a $20 bill on fire with Kentucky -25 vs. Evansville to try. I usually put my football bets in on Friday.

9. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

10. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

OK fuckers.
    Which one of you was it?

[​IMG]

11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Great. I wish I was near a book, I would plunk down five bucks. Remember, none of us are making a living at this, the sports wagering is for entertainment. That is a worthwhile $5 of entertainment in my opinion.

Chef2 likes this.
  12. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

The South Point might make a few grand on Rutgers novelty bets. Especially since no one will take the other side.

Draft saved Draft deleted