1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I'm sure we'll see the Shaved Ape before it's all over.

2. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I'm choosing to read reputable outlets for coverage of the hearings. I cannot watch Gym Jordan and Devin Nunes.

3. Starman

To say nothing of Barr, Pompeo and Sarah Huckabuck as well as Papa Fatfuck himself. They all look like they smell like dead animals.

Driftwood and BadgerBeer like this.
  4. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Well-Known Member

Just wanted to drop by and let everyone know that Trump was elected three years ago last week and has been in office roughly 34 months. In that same time frame my retirement account is up 96.2%. Thank you Mr. President!

5. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Imagine what Trump smells like in the morning.
    Before he takes two hours to do his hair, before putting on the fat girdle, before putting in the dentures.

OscarMadison and cyclingwriter2 like this.
  6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

You do realize that what you contribute doesn't count, right?
    There's no way an account has seen 96.2 percent growth in that time. None. Not a lick. It is laughable for you to even suggest that.
    Like your hero, you can't even figure out how to bullshit.

7. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

It absolutely disgusts me to think he beat John Smith in the 1986 NCAA finals.

8. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Some of these cretins don't seem to understand you don't get your retirement if we all get blown off the planet.

OscarMadison likes this.
  9. Starman

But then we get to go see Jeebus.

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Ken Starr says impeachment hearings are not like Watergate: 'There is no John Dean' (Fox News)
    Nixon WH Lawyer John Dean: First Day of Trump Hearings Yielded More Damning Testimony Than All of Watergate (CNN)

11. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Well-Known Member

Nice observation. At least one of you is smart enough to know there's some untold/hidden numbers here.

The first year (2017) I didn't contribute anything and it gained close to 40 percent on its own. The following year (2018), I contributed what equates to about 5.3% of the account and it gained around 21%. This past year, I have contributed what equates to 2.7% of the account's total value. So, total contributions are about 8 percent (11 percent if you factor in from it's value as of 11-10-17). When you subtract the 11 percent contribution my retirement account is still up 85%.

One more thing, my employer does not match any contributions so there's no bonus from anywhere outside of what I've put in and what my "hero" has added.

Laughable? Yeah, I'm laughing all the way to the bank. Again, thank you Mr. President!

12. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Lying sack of shit.

OscarMadison and Inky_Wretch like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.