1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Freelance Writer Who Thinks and Works Outside the Box Seeking New Opportunities

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by bamabelle2k15, Oct 15, 2019.

1. bamabelle2k15

bamabelle2k15 Member

I'm not going to bore whoever is reading this with a long list of accomplishments. I am a freelance writer who is seeking new writing opportunities that quite frankly, pay well. Most of the jobs out here that I see don't want to pay for experienced writers, they are just looking for a writer. My background is in sports writing and athletics, however, in the past I worked as an editor for a few online publications including Bleacher Report, I worked as a lifestyle reporter for a magazine out of California and I recently did work for a travel app this past summer. I bring more to the table than meets the eye, so if you are interested, I've shared a few of my clips and I have a resume to share if you would like to talk further. My rates are negotiable depending on the word count and project. And in case you are wondering, I am more interested in continuing my work as a freelance sports writer; it's my first love and my passion.

Utah Jazz’s Kyle Korver on White Privilege in America in Recent Op-Ed

The 5 Most Memorable Performances in Iron Bowl History

How the 2012 National Championship Game Changed College Football Forever

2. adcs2

adcs2 Member

Stacey Pickles! Former editor of NewsBlitzOnline!

Draft saved Draft deleted