1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The strangest story you’ll read this week

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Oct 15, 2019.

1. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

Put a warning on that link. The photos at the top of the page are ... I don't have the words.

2. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I look at these people, and for all my quirks, liberal social world view, and belief that I am broad minded, I realize that I am aggressively normal and middle class.

I can deal with BDSM, Master/slave, gay sex, Daddies, bears, all of that. It might not be to my personal tastes, but live and let live. But a scrotum inflated to the size of a basketball? What the absolute fuck is that about?

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's the part I don't understand. And, honestly, am not sure I want an explanation for it.

5. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Richard Gere and gerbils; there’s always been crazy.

6. Neutral Corner

There are strange sexual practices that are not attractive to me, but are, um, interesting or sexy in a strange sort of way even if I'll never try them. There are also some things that I simply have no interest in knowing or hearing about.

This falls firmly in the second group.

7. Neutral Corner

I wonder if that was true. Can you imagine having that rumor (or urban legend) follow you around for thirty years?

Draft saved Draft deleted