1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Again: Not the point. I believe in a God, that God has things to say about this topic, and I, as a Christian, wrestle through the tension of that with the knowledge that, as someone who isn’t gay, there are people within my church, and the church universal, who know that journey far better than I.

2. Junkie

Junkie Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Well, why don't we make it the point? It's a simple yes or no question. You like to press people for answers all the time. How about you oblige this time?

4. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

FWIW, I took the "I'm going to assume it's a guy who said that"a as set up to the response (just marry one woman) since it needed to be obvious in the response that she was saying "just marry someone of the opposite sex, then!". Not a statement that only guys would say that.

5. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I like Beau of the Fifth Column and watch all his videos, but he is fake right out of the Duck Dynasty playbook.
    The guy's name is Justin King. He used to post similar content as himself with a more trimmed beard and lack of a southern drawl.
    His points were good but didn't get much traction. Enter the folksy dude, and he's an internet sensation.

The Fifth Column

6. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

7. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

8. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

53 percent of Republicans think it is. Just goes to show how many of them are total pieces of shit who only care about themselves. If there is a Hell, they are going to end up there.

tapintoamerica likes this.
  9. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

OK.

10. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

11. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Actually that is exactly the point of my question. Do You Think Homosexuality Is Sinful? I understand that you want to play your little christian game but perhaps you could respect those of us that consider easter on par with It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and give me a straight (hopefully this word choice puts you at ease) answer? It is a simple yes or no question.

lakefront likes this.
  12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Trump is the greatest Russian General since Marshall Zhukov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.