1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Week 6 NFL Thread: Cliff Stoudt edition

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Sort of the opposite.

Eli is the greatest ordinary quarterback in league history.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
  2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Bob Griese?

Eli is HOF pouting bitch face

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Jesus, you guys get bogged down into HOF discussions every single week. With the same old names.

TigerVols likes this.
  4. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Sam Darnold - Pro Bowl alternate?

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Will Jameis Winston be the first player to throw for 400 yards and be benched the next game, DNP-Coaches Decision?

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The Bucs back-up is a 29-year old who has never played a snap in a regular season game. How does that happen?

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Another big misplay by Goodell. He figured San Diego voters would pay for a new stadium, thus allowing the Raiders to join the Rams in Inglewood. California voters aren't into paying for playpens for billionaires.

9. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

The Bucs should trade for Fitzpatrick so they can replace him with the last QB to have thrown for 400 and 5 ints (or close to it.)

10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Wow.

Ryan Griffin

Career Results: No results available. Try adjusting the filters.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Hodges was right. Most of the fans in the stadium were Steelers fans.

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Actually, the worst kind of fan is the guy who is too busy trying to pick a fight and attack somebody else to enjoy the team's victory. That would be you.

I post what I think. I could feel that they were in trouble and I was right. Happily, Rivers did what Rivers often does, which is fail with the game on the line. After his teammates dropped three interceptions in the second half, Sutton finally held on to one and put the game away very late.

People forget that Rivers nearly killed the Chargers' rally on that game in Pittsburgh last year before it got started. He threw what should have been an easy interception for Joe Haden in the end zone, but Steelers' safety Sean Davis inexplicably slammed into Haden, knocking the ball loose.

I get it. You're still made about the other thread, so you're dragging it here. Please don't do that. That's not what this thread is for.

Draft saved Draft deleted