1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Trump managed to maneuver the country into a position where a NATO ally shelled American troops. That’s just stunning. Truly incredible work. I didn’t realize that was possible.

HanSenSE, garrow and BadgerBeer like this.
  2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Starman is correct. It’s really simple, @Scout: everything Trump does these days serves to further Putin’s goals of destabilizing the west. Putin clearly has a gun to Trump’s head, so to speak, and is telling the racist traitor in chief to dance.

There’s no doubt this is what is going on.

Driftwood likes this.
  3. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

In less that a week.

Yesterday I was listening to week old Pod Save the Country and the boys had not one mention of Syria. It was on zero radars.

4. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

I probably have this all wrong, but it looks to me like Trump said that he was going to pull troops out of northern Syria, but the troops didn’t move fast enough, so Turkey chased them out.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The Christian Republican Party doesn't care. As long as them homo teachers and their gay science is banned from public schools the right is very happy. THe right is also pushing for more emphasis to be placed on vocational training in high schools and less college preparatory skills

6. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

once we started being permissable of abhorrent, warm, decadent man on man buttsecks this was the only logical conclusion

7. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

The GOP needs more lamebrain dumbshits to brainwash.

8. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Yes on your first point, that's pretty clear.

How did she question the motive of the question?

9. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

I am missing your point.
    I don't get your point but you bet I agree with fuck em. The can keep their religion to their self. They have no right to tell other people how to live. Especially while supporting trump. (consenting human adults disclaimer)

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

My guess is that is started out as an attempt to find grounds to pardon Manafort and grew from there.

lakefront likes this.
  11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

12. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

I did. It’s Trump we’re talking about.

Pilot likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.