1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Matt Lauer has his transaction cancelled

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by CD Boogie, Oct 9, 2019.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I held back a good bit of what I thought about the way he responded to your post. I figured if you wanted, you were more than capable of delivering an appropriate virtual ass kicking. You clearly have more restraint than I do.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I wonder if your friend would be cool with her partner going anal without consent? Or if any of the guys with the same viewpoint would be OK with their partner going two fingers, knuckle deep without their approval?

3. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Nope

4. outofplace

You should ask Boogie. He doesn't think it is rape.

5. CD Boogie

You should stop trying to interject yourself into conversations where you’re unwanted. Ya last word freak.

6. outofplace

If you followed that rule, I doubt you would ever post again.

I kid, of course. You are wanted on this thread. We need someone to remind us that there are such backward thinkers on the subject of sexual harassment and rape.

Also, the guy posting lazy, one-word responses is calling someone else a last-word freak? You're funny.

7. CD Boogie

Last word freak ^^^

8. Severian

Severian Well-Known Member

Now, now, kids.

Draft saved Draft deleted