1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

American Ninja Warrior (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Webster, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Any watchers out there? It’s been a summer tradition to watch with my kids since it was on G4.

Drew Dreschel has been my favorite for years and it was good to see him win.

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

I have a buddy who has been on it a couple times. They call him the Boomerang Ninja.

3. jlee

jlee Well-Known Member

I had a friend on it for a few seasons. Have watched it for 10 years.

Dreschel is a good champion. Hope Gil makes it back. Looks like they made Stage 2 easier so they could use the whole course for more than 10 minutes.

4. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Also, Stage 3 used to have zero rest on the arms for the last few obstacles. This time, it seemed like they could sit down so it was a lot less tiring.

5. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

I like it because I can watch with my kids. The hokey stories and the constant quest to have some sort of hook is irritating...COMING UP NEXT THE IBS NINJA!!

It is clean fun and we are fans.

6. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

There was a time I probably could have completed some of the easier parts of the courses, but those days are long gone. Except for channel surfing drop-ins, I quit watching a couple of years ago.

Draft saved Draft deleted