1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Things you strongly dislike, but which most guys/girls like

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by CD Boogie, Sep 18, 2019.

1. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

I do not like fake boobs. At all. I'm a boob man, but fake boobs are a real turnoff. I understand why some women would want a little extra, but they're not gaining my attention. I'd be lying if I didn't say I kind of judge women harshly who have them. It's just how I'm wired.

Also, strip clubs. I will not go to another one in my life. I'm engaged and will be having a bachelor party. My friends are welcome to go to strip clubs, throw money at women -- mostly with fake boobs -- and get hard-ons while sitting next to other dudes. But I won't be there.

So, what are you some things you strongly dislike, but which most guys/girls like?

X-Hack likes this.
  2. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Sitcoms. Haven't watched one since Night Court.

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Up in the Upper Valley I lived 100 yards from a strip club. I'd go ... not for the cliche of it but to be a fly on the wall and watch the human condition at its finest ... to soak in the atmosphere ... dark and dank and secretive ... to get a good whiff of desperation and crotch sweat ... to watch the women on stage contort around and fuck a pole and to watch the men and women who watched the women on stage contort around and fuck a pole ... to have a few beers and scotches and listen to music ... there was a long and lithe dancer named Innocence, 6-foot at least, who worked the stage and her pole to Audioslave's Like a Stone ... and this was life at its fullest and best.

Wait, so what's your question again?

Dog8Cats likes this.
  4. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Roller coasters

SFIND likes this.
  5. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Guacamole. I don't understand the fascination with it.

6. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Seth Rogen.

Tweener, SFIND, Slacker and 1 other person like this.
  7. Songbird

I'm from L.A. and supposed to be predisposed to avocados ... but guac is stupid.

8. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

I bet you'd eat at a strip club buffet, though.

9. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Californians think avocado goes with everything. Avocado is like salt to them. I was like, Enough avocado already.

10. Songbird

If I could eat with Innocence, sure.

11. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

What's considered a sitcom? Like, you've never watched Parks and Rec or The Good Place or Letterkenny?

12. Monday Morning Sportswriter

Monday Morning Sportswriter Well-Known Member

Most alcohol and videogames.

SFIND and garrow like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted