1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

This is post-fever Caligula type stuff.

2. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

This is so fucking exhausting. I tune out when I can but it’s largely unavoidable.

Democrats better fall in line one this one. Fuck your purity tests. Turn out in record numbers and put an end to this disgrace.

And for fuck’s sake Pelosi, do something, ANYTHING, after this recess to show why the Dems were voted back into power.

3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

He's the biggest titty baby on the whole fucking planet.

4. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  5. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Trump did, what, four things this morning that would be disqualifying, career-ending, for any politician pre-2015? That just blows my mind.

Kato and OscarMadison like this.
  6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

"Nasty."

He sounds like one of the 12-year old girls he likes to diddle.

7. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Is the Danish PM the hot one Obama was macking on at Mandela's funeral service?

8. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

No GOP politician will say anything because they can’t win a primary without the deplorable base.

9. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

He literally tweeted his thoughts and got pissed when she did the exact same thing.

10. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

I still say that base never got him enough votes.

The Russians hacked the election and gave him the 500,000 to 1,000,000 he needed to swing certain states.

lakefront and matt_garth like this.
  11. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

What does that even mean, "nasty"? Nasty how? This is fifth-grade shit from the president of the United States.

He's a fucking disgrace. I'd rather have Marianne Williamson in the Oval Office than Trump.

garrow likes this.
  12. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Interesting read

Republicans need to 'wise up' to being 'a toxic brand,' Chad Mayes says after posing Twitter question

"I think it's abundantly clear that in California, the Republican brand has a negative, toxic connotation to it," Mayes said. "Republicans need to wise up to the fact that we have a toxic brand."

As of February 2019, less than a quarter of California voters were registered as Republican, according to the Secretary of State. Voters haven't sent a Republican to statewide elected office since 2006.

In California, Mayes said, the party's reputation as being the party of rich, white people is stymieing Republicans' efforts to win election and propose and enact policies around important statewide issues, like housing and affordability.

"Our ideas are the right ideas," he said. But "we have a communication problem because people aren't listening to us."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.