1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

That's what Fox would love for her to do, I assure you.

The more the party is about AOC, in Congress for all of six months, with dozens more flashpoint interviews than policy achievements, the worse that is for the Democrats' 2020 election hopes.

Her answer on CBS about Trump's racist tweets being a "distraction" is tactically smart. She's managed this very well, I'd say, after somewhat bizarrely striking out at Pelosi.

bigpern23 likes this.
  2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Nah, the Foxies wouldn’t be able to handle anything without an advance script. If they only had 10 minutes to prepare to interview her, they’d only repeat their dumb talking points which she would shred right in front of them.

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

4. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

3FD8AFB6-22A0-420A-85D9-C23B4ECCC5A4.jpeg An Illinois Republican group posted this on its Facebook page
    Illinois Republicans — I hate Illinois Republicans

5. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I didn't say she'd lose a debate on there. (I'd wager that, even if she did lose, you'd think she won.) It's not about losing or winning, but legitimizing Fox's idea that AOC is the Democratic Party. The more the party belongs to a 29-year-old who can't even run for president, the worse that is for the people who actually are.

bigpern23 likes this.
  6. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Very nice reference.

7. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

There is more crossover on the Venn Diagram between Illinois Republicans and Illinois Nazis than the GOP would care to admit.

8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

face
    of
    the
    party

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

10. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    i've always loved you

11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

This pretty much tells you all you need to know about Evangelicals. They disagree considerably with Jews, whom they claim to love and support, about their boy's stance on Israel vs. Palestine.

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"You are a very funny guy."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.